Blue & Yellow

Monday, April 21, 2014

Blazer: Zara (old); Tank: Yumi Kim via RueLaLa; Boyfriend Jeans: BlankNYC; Heels: Zara (old)

I'm baaaaack! Have you missed me? I've certainly missed you. After a long and brutal winter, I'm finally back to posting. If you follow me on Twitter, you already know that I recently transitioned into a new position at Rue La La. For those of you who don't know, I'm now the Assistant Fashion Editor for Men's and Travel and it's been incredibly fun, hectic and so much more my cup of tea. While my new position has been so much for fulfilling, a piece of me was still missing when I wasn't sharing my favorite outfits every few days.

So anyways -- onto the outfit. I thought this was fitting to post today considering it's Marathon Monday. And while I'll be spending the day at my desk, my heart will be on Boylston Street with all the runners, survivors, fans and First Responders. The past year has proven that we are all Boston Strong and I couldn't be more proud to call this city (and Back Bay specifically) my home.



xoxo,
L

8 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!