Sweater Weather

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Sweater Coat: BB Dakota c/o Crush Boutique gift card; T-shirt: VS; Jeans: James via RueLaLa; Boots: Tory Burch; Bag: 3.1 Phillip Lim; Hat: H&M

This time of year brings out the indecisive side of my personality. The "I really don't want summer to end" part of me battles daily with the "I'm dying to wear this new sweater today" part. Well on this particular occasion, the latter won. It was just chilly enough on the waterfront that I didn't look too ridiculous in my getup. Do you have a fall item you can't wait to wear? If so, what is it? By the way: you can thank the song "Sweater Weather" by The Neighbourhood for the oh-so-fitting title of today's blog post. So good!



Thanks Jordan for the pics!

xoxo,
L

3 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!