Feline Meow

Monday, September 16, 2013

T-shirt: Brian Litchenberg; Pants: Piperlime; Blazer: Zara; Clutch: Alexander Wang; Necklace: BaubleBar; Heels: Zara (old); Rings: Stella & Dot, BaubleBar; Lips: Nars Volga

If you follow me on Instagram, you already know that I have a slightly unhealthy obsession with my cat. A crazy cat lady, you could say. Luckily I only have one cat so it's a little more socially acceptable (at least in my own head). Anyway, when I spotted this tee, I knew I HAD to have it. I paired it with THE most comfortable pants I've ever owned along with a blazer and heels to dress it up. Side note: I'm in love with the idea of jazzed-up sweatpants/slouchy pants. Best. Trend. Ever.





Thank you Jordan for the pics!

xoxo,
L

10 comments:

  1. Loving the tee + the statement necklace, and what a nice (pink!) surprise with the color block heel. Stunning, lady! :)

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to break in and steal this entire outfit from your closet! Just kidding but I do really love it.

    Adorbs!

    xo
    Kara
    www.thebostonista.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that tee is so fun and I LOVE those pants!! Want this whole look!
    xx, Emily
    shell chic'd

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this chic casual look!

    xoxo-

    countrylivinginheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Visit Your URL Homepage find more information Website discover this info here check this

    ReplyDelete
  6. next page q0d62w6e98 replica louis vuitton replica bags wholesale india o1s43i6b44 replica bags blog more info here c0b90v3j98 replica bags paypal accepted you could try this out g8t84g1g89 replica wallets replica zara bags f4u56z3b46

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!