Where's My Yacht?

Friday, May 31, 2013

Where's My Yacht?


Well, well, well. Look who it is. Did you think you'd never hear from me again? That I'd somehow slipped and fallen into the abyss? Sometimes I think I'm pretty funny. I'm my biggest fan actually. 

Anywho, I'm like 99% sure the only person still checking my blog is my mother but hey, if you're here and reading, thanks for sticking with me! Work has been INSANE but the good news is that things are calming back down. I'm happy to report Summer Fridays have begun which basically means I leave the office at 3pm (on the dot) and by 3:15 I'm lounging by the pool. Not too shabby.

Other than pool time, summertime means nautical fashion to me. These are pieces anyone can wear or bring into the home. They aren't trendy items that will lose their appeal after a few months; nautical has been and will always be "in". I don't consider myself super preppy but I always feel like Jackie O when wearing a navy and white striped dress. Pinky out!

Clockwise from top left: Bikini / Pillow / Kate Spade Ring / J.Crew Skirt / VS Wedges / One King's Lane Sign / Forever21 Shorts / Tory Burch Bag / Anchor Necklace / Essie Rock the Boat Nail Polish

Have a fabulous weekend!
xoxo,

6 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!