L's Spring 2013 Wish List

Thursday, February 7, 2013

L's Spring 2013 Wish List


With New York Fashion Week in full swing and a blizzard looming, all I can do to get through the long day is think about warm weather clothes. I'm obsessed with what's trending this season and can't wait to get my hands on the items above. As we all know by now, emerald has been named color of the year. A color I don't typically gravitate towards but plan to work into my spring wardrobe with accessories and nail color (LOVE the idea of emerald green nails!)

Black and white is already my go-to color combination (as last seen HERE) so I'm psyched to see all the graphic black and white on the runways lately. Stripes are also huge. Never thought I'd be drawn to striped heels but this Zara pair is killer. And the number one item on my spring wish list is this gorgeous floral belted dress from Prabal Gurung's collection for Target -- debuting Sunday, February 10!


What's on your wish list for spring?  

xoxo,

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to snap up that PG dress on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cannot wait for Sunday! I'm obsessed with that Prabal dress too! Those Zara heels are killer!! Great pieces!!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.HeyLoveBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the clutch! It's just such a great color!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!