City Living: MiniLuxe Newbury Street

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

MiniLuxe Boston -- located at 296 Newbury Street, Boston, MA 02115 (call for an appt 857-362-7444)

I love being pampered just as much as the next girl. Especially this time of year when the weather is miserable and my skin is super dry. So when MiniLuxe invited me into their Newbury Street location for a warm oil mani and pedi, I nearly screamed with happiness. 

As soon as I walked in I was warmly greeted by the receptionist. The ultra clean and trendy salon was bustling with Saturday afternoon activity but I was promptly approached by the sweetest technician I've ever encountered. The warm oil mani and pedi are like your typical manicure and pedicure but instead of getting a quick slap of lotion massaged into your skin, you are treated to an extended massage with warm, soothing oil that leaves your skin feeling soft and luxurious. I could have easily fallen asleep I was so relaxed -- especially during the pedicure. And for someone who is as tightly wound as I am, that's saying a lot.

MiniLuxe also offers facials (at the Wellesley location only) and waxing, as well as an entire wall full of their wonderful products and the cutest gifts. I am kicking myself for not picking up some of the Creme Brulee lip scrub -- it's heavenly and does wonders for cracked winter lips.

I loved their huge selection of my favorites -- OPI, Essie, & Zoya to name a few.



I ended up with Essie "Bobbing for Baubles" on my fingers and "Over the Top" on my tootsies
 If you're in need of a mid-winter treat, definitely head to MiniLuxe. A quick mani/pedi or facial is just what the doctor ordered to fight cold weather depression. You won't be disappointed!

xoxo,
L



**I received services for this post -- all opinions are 100% my own**

10 comments:

  1. Oooh loving that salon! It looks so fun!!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.HeyLoveBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like an amazing place!! I love the color you chose!

    xo,
    Angela
    headtotoechicblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, this was a very nice post. Taking the time and actual effort to produce a superb article… but what can I say… I procrastinate a whole lot and never manage to get anything done.
    Kahan Hum Kahan Tum Today Episode

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love your website design, colour. I procrastinate a whole lot and never manage to get anything done.
    Chartered Accountants in Ernakulam

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!