Cozy Leather

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Sweater: Zara; {Faux} Leather Pants: Target ($23! Dream pair HERE); Heels: J.Crew; Bag: Zara; Watch: Michael Kors; Bracelets: Stella & Dot, Alex & Ani; Nails: Essie "Chinchilly"

My favorite way to wear leather pants is with a completely unexpected, cozy, oversized sweater. And can you believe these pants were only $23? I've long been contemplating splurging on a well-made, high end version but can't yet justify the expense. So until then, this super affordable pair will do!

These photos were taken prior to the wrath of Sandy, as evidenced by the pretty leaves on the ground. Now the leaves are either brown, muddy piles or completely blown away. We were lucky here in Boston... I know those in New York and New Jersey weren't so lucky. My prayers are with everyone affected! 







Oh, and Happy Halloween!
xoxo,
L

5 comments:

  1. HOW ON EARTH DID YOU MANAGE TO FIND AMAZING FAUX LEATHER PANTS AT TARGET? And when was this? Can I possibly still find them for myself?!

    Happy Halloween!

    xo
    Kara
    www.thebostonista.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I can't believe those are faux leather! They look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this oversized sweater with the pants! Adorable! new follwoer!
    http://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything about this Linds, you look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!