Floral Peplum

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Blouse: Yumi Kim; Jeans: Hudson; Sandals: Zara; Bag: Michael Kors; Watch: Michael Kors

Are you sick of floral and peplum yet? Clearly I'm not. And I'll give you a little friendly warning: I've already purchased two more peplum tops for fall. I'm psyched that this trend is sticking around for another season. It's just such a fun and flirty twist on the simple blouse.  

My family was in town this past weekend to move my sister into her freshman college dorm. We packed a ton into two short days -- the pictures below pretty much sum it up.

Clockwise from top left: Every weekend ends with a stop at Richie's Slush; Taylor & me after lunch; delicious bucket of Snow Crab legs at Barking Crab; Taylor's new digs

Hope your week is going well so far!
xoxo,
L

10 comments:

  1. I love peplum tops but they don't love me. As soon as I put one on, I look short waisted and stumpy. Apparently, they are very cute on you, lucky lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning. Obsessed. Amazing post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest trend report. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. No I'm not tired of the peplum trend at all I think its really cute.

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!