Well Dressed at the Gym

Friday, June 1, 2012

If you're fashion obsessed like me, even getting dressed for the gym can be a bit of a challenge. It's sometimes difficult to find workout clothes that are comfortable yet different from what every other woman is wearing. I was already in the process of scoping out some new gear when GigaSavvy contacted me to review activewear for women from Macy's. What great timing!

I was immediately drawn to THIS top by Ideology. I'm a sucker for fun, sexy backs on tank tops.



The top was comfortable and stayed put during my entire workout. The built-in shelf bra offered a decent amount of support without making me feel like I couldn't breathe. I wouldn't necessarily recommend this top for large-chested women, but for me it was perfect.


I paired this top with Ideology's Cropped Active Leggings for a quick yoga session this morning. Nothing like getting the day started on the right (and fashionable!) foot!

xoxo,



Disclosure: I was not compensated for this post. GigaSavvy provided me with the clothing for review.

5 comments:

  1. super cute. Another fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest outfit post. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cuuute! i havent seen bloggers blog about active wear. i love it!

    want to follow each other??

    xxo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!