Sangria Flora

Friday, June 8, 2012

It's finally Friday. I don't know about you, but I think we've all earned a drink. Actually I'm pretty sure I earned said drink on Monday when I made it to the gym AND through a full work day. But who's keeping tabs.

I certainly don't refrain from cracking open a bottle of my favorite white mid-week, but my favorite thing about Fridays is that one can imbibe without waking to a screaming alarm early the next day. So tonight, I plan to consume plenty of my favorite summer cocktail: sangria flora. (I swear I'm not a lush.)


What You'll Need:
1 bottle Sauvignon Blanc
1 1/2 cup St. Germain elderflower liqueur 
6 fresh strawberries
2 small peaches, sliced
handful of fresh raspberries
handful of fresh grapes

Directions:
Mix wine and liqueur in a carafe, stir in fresh fruit. Let sit in fridge for an hour before serving. Pour over ice and enjoy!

Have a wonderful weekend!
xoxo,
L

3 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!