One Piece, Three Ways: The Floral Blazer

Monday, June 11, 2012

When shopping for items for your closet, it's important to pick pieces that you will get plenty of use out of. Especially if you're having a hard time justifying spending "x" amount of dollars on something. 

If you're a frequent reader of this blog, you know I've been on the hunt for the perfect floral blazer for months now. I finally located it at Zara. Even though this is a trend that I probably won't be in love with forever, I justified the purchase because I know I will wear it multiple times within the next few weeks and months.

Over the next week, I will show you how I will be wearing my new blazer. The bright colors in this piece match many items I already own, which makes throwing different outfits together a cinch. 




 Blazer: Zara (HERE); Dress: Urban Outfitters (last summer); Heels: Zara (HERE); Watch: Michael Kors

Since wedding season is upon us, and I'm sure many of you have multiple weddings to attend, I figured I'd first showcase the blazer in an outfit for a party setting. This option is perfect for any summer nuptial because you can easily shed the jacket if it gets too hot. (Or if the dancing gets out of hand.) The floral number adds visual interest to an otherwise plain dress.

Check back later this week for more ways to wear this fun piece!

xoxo,
L

3 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! It looks amazing. The shoes are really cute.

    Octoberchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute look! I really like your dress! I think I have a similar one in green! lol

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.oliveandanarrow.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That floral blazer is perfect - love it!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!