Lazy Girl's Nail Art

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Just a few months ago I started spicing up my normally monotonous manicures. I began by adding a little glitter to my ring fingers. Then I started experimenting with the ombre trend. I've never gotten too adventurous though because when it came to cute stripes and zig zags, I just didn't have the patience or the steady hand. Luckily I decided to give Sally Hansen Salon Effects a try. While most of the prints are a bit too outrageous for me, these sweet polka dots caught my eye the other day in Target. 

Sally Hansen Polka Dots & OPI Strawberry Margarita

They were actually really easy to apply and after 2 days, they're still holding strong. The box claims they will last up to 10 days but I have a feeling that's a stretch. I'll probably be sick of them by then anyways. Just bein' honest!

Now if only Sally would make a chevron version. I will have officially died and gone to heaven.

See you tomorrow!
xoxo,
L

2 comments:

  1. Cute! A chevron manicure is super easy to do- you should try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice!! Love it.

    octoberchic.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!