White Out

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Today's post is an ode to two trends I'm currently in love with: peplum and monochromatic white. Saturday's high of 75 degrees was a nice change from the week's worth of rain we had just received. So an all-white outfit with a pop of color seemed like a perfect choice.





Eyelet Tank: Piperlime (HERE); White Denim: Hudson "Carly"; Heels: Zara (HERE); Sunnies: Chloe; Rings: ASOS
 Tell me: would you wear a look like this? Are you a fan of monochromatic looks?

xoxo,
L

3 comments:

  1. Love the all white outfit with the pop of color in the heels!!
    I'm having a You choose dress giveaway on my blog and would love it if you would pass by and enter!

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am wearing many monochromatic ensembles this summer.They really elevate a look.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!