Uniform

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The combination of comfortable yet stylish jeans and a cute, colorful blazer has been my go-to outfit as of late. My uniform. When the weather doesn't quite allow for short sleeves or bare legs, and a jacket is too much, I reach for one of my many blazers. I love the bright pink color of this particular one, especially when paired with my Stella & Dot Bamboleo necklace.



Jeans: JBrand; Tee: Express; Blazer: F21; Bag: Rebecca Minkoff; Watch: Michael Kors
Necklace: Stella & Dot

Can you tell it was a bit windy when I shot these photos? Please excuse my crazy hair! I love this lake in Wakefield... wish I lived a bit closer to it so I could photograph by it all the time.

Happy Tuesday loves!
xoxo,
L

9 comments:

  1. I love your blazer! It's a beautiful color on you!

    Xo,
    Angela
    Headtotoechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!