Not-so-mellow Yellow

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Woohoo! Outfit posts are finally back! The weather has been cold and dreary the past week or so and I don't really like taking pictures inside so I apologize for my lull in posting.

I typically take my outfit pictures on weekends but decided to switch it up a bit and show you guys what I tend to wear Monday-Friday. That's right, boring office wear. I try to spice it up with fun prints and bright colors. I love being the neon yellow cardigan in a sea of black suits.






 Neon Yellow Cardigan: Ann Taylor (similar HERE); Polka dot tank: J.Crew; Skirt: Express (old); 
Loafers: Kate Spade (on sale HERE); Watch: Michael Kors; Polish: Essie A Crewed Interest

Hope you're all having a wonderful week so far!
xoxo,
L

5 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!