Mint Candy Apple

Thursday, March 8, 2012

No, this post isn't dedicated to the Essie polish of the same name that everyone and their sister has been sporting as of late. But rather my interpretation of the name. I never thought to pair mint with red before but I think it works. And without looking too Christmas-y. Success!



Blouse: Zara; Red cords: F21; Two-tone flats: Zara; Bag: Gucci
Bangles: Alex & Ani; Watch: Michael Kors

Do you think these colors work well together? What are your favorite unexpected color combinations? 

xoxo,
L

6 comments:

  1. ur so pretty!

    xx jasmine,
    www.awonderkind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally dig those red cords! Great color combo.

    XO,
    Erin
    http://erinscurrentlycoveting.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blouse! I popped into Zara quick today and I was in heaven. These colors are awesome together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those 2 colors together! This outfit is gorgeous.

    Xo,
    Angela
    Headtotoechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog via J's Everyday Fashion! It seems like we have a lot in common with love for fashion, beginner photography, food, and Syracuse!
    I like how you styled the red pants. I have a pair that I don't wear nearly enough, you've inspired me to pull them out this weekend ;)
    p.s. it took me 3 shots to send you a comment, your site doesn't allow me to comment using firefox, safari, or Chrome. finally it worked on internet explorer!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!