Insta-Linds Part 3

Friday, March 9, 2012

If you don't already follow me on Instagram, what are you waiting for?! I love to share pictures of my favorite meals, outfit details and of course my precious kitty Marley. (Yes, true crazy cat lady here... I have a shin-length, pink & purple nightgown proclaiming my love for cats to prove it. Thank you, bff E.)

Here are a few of my most recent shots:










1.) Strawberry Coconut Froyo from Freshii
2.) Madison Elizabeth clutch (check her out on Etsy!
3.) Chocolate everything at Anthem Kitchen & Bar
4.) Madison Elizabeth clutch & Zara heels
5.) Tumble jeans from Paige
6.) Christina M. Boutique bracelet (also check her out on Etsy!)
7.) My little cuddlebug
8.) Snapshot from the Donkey Show
9.) Steak & Potato Pizza

You can find me on Instagram @LsFashionDish (or click the button on my sidebar!) Also feel free to leave me your Instagram handle, I love finding new and interesting people to follow. 

TGIF!
xoxo,
L

3 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!