Weekend Dreaming

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Fall obsession: CAPES


My baby sister will be in town with a friend this weekend and I can't help but daydream about shopping and brunch on Newbury Steet. My daydreaming normally consists of planning outfits for whatever event happens on be on the horizon. I can't wait to wear an outfit very similar to this (Kate Spade plaid cape, Gap skinny jeans, Rebecca Minkoff Nikki hobo). Unfortunately I will have to skip the heels (or maybe just the right one!) as I had a mishap at the gym last night and am now on crutches. Thank you, Mom, for the klutz gene.

Happy almost Friday my loves!
xoxo,
L

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE your blog...Great photos!Really enjoying your blog and am your newest follower. Please check mines out and follow me if you’d like =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dear,
    I found your blog by chance, while peeking others and I decided to check it out! I’m glad I did it, because I am really delighted with yours. It's beautiful, well structured, interesting, sweet amazing [probably your own qualities right?] and it has completely got me hooked. I think we're going to get along just fine! ;)
    I'd like to invite you to follow each other. I’d be very pleased.
    I wish you lots of success and will surely come back often
    kisses
    Miriam stella
    http://isfashionmypassion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey cousie!!

    I had to comment this morning because I saw that Kate Spade cape in the store in NYC in November and FELL IN LOVE with it...but it was not to be on my budget. Imagine my surprise when it continued to be marked down to more than half off--and voila...it turned up in my Christmas presents when we got home from B-veld!! Best Christmas gift ever...I cried haha. Tesse got me long black gloves to go with...so chic! Glad the fashionista approves :)

    xoxo
    Maegan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!