Saturday

Monday, February 27, 2012

How is it Monday already? The days whizzed by and I woke up feeling like I had just gone to bed. My sister and I had a blast and I can't wait until she is here in August for college and won't have to leave after a few short days. Saturday we spent the day shopping and then went to dinner in Faneuil Hall. The cobblestone was a little hard to navigate on crutches but it was fun nonetheless.




Blazer: Aqua via Bloomingdale's; Jeans: J Brand Martini Flare; Tee: Obey; Bag: Rebecca Minkoff
Watch: Michael Kors; Polish: Essie Lilacism

Moral of this outfit story is that crutches are so not chic. It was hard finding an outfit that hid my air cast but was comfortable enough to hobble around in. Luckily today my ankle is feeling much better and I no longer need them. Hooray! 

On another note, what did you think of the Oscars? My favorites were Michelle Williams, Milla Jovovich and Emma Stone. I also thought Tina Fey and Kristen Wiig looked fabulous too! Who were your favorites?

Happy Monday loves!
xoxo,
L

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!