Chambray Blazer

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Normally when I think of chambray, I think of pairing it with crisp white denim skinnies or a cute floral pair of shorts. In other words, it's a spring thing for me. But since we're still about three months away from spring here in Boston, I was determined to make my favorite chambray blazer work for winter.

I love it paired with the polka dot  "Charlton" shirt from StyleMint. Gives it sort of a whimsical feel. I added the neon bag because I am in love with everything neon right now. And because it was unexpected.



Blazer: Anthropologie; Polka Dot Charlton Shirt: c/o StyleMint; Skinny jeans: Gap; Flats: Steve Madden 
Purse: Old Navy; Watch: Michael Kors; Polish: Essie Lilacism
  
How do you style chambray for the colder months? 

xoxo,
 

10 comments:

  1. mmmmmm, love the chambray and LOVE the old navy purse... lookin good girl!

    http://streetlily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love the neon yellow pop of color!! Can't wait to see more!
    Check out my blog and become a follower if you want: http://russellandrose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your purse! what a great color!

    bijou-minou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know if I have ever seen a chambray blazer before...and now I am scratching my head as to how that could be possible. Of course! It makes so much sense! Like a jean jacket, but better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! You look gorgeous! thanks for sharing us.

    Latest Fashion trends

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!