The 100 Workout

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

There are days when the last thing I feel like doing is going to the gym after a long day at the office. Going before work is completely out of the question since I can barely stand getting up as it is. I swear if there were more hours in the day I wouldn't have this problem! (Riiiight.)

Last night, as I was pinning away on my favorite time suck Pinterest, I stumbled upon this bad boy. The 100 Workout. And just like that, my prayers had been answered. Okay, so maybe I wasn't praying for an easy, effective, at-home workout, but now that I've found one, I'm a happy girl.

This little gem is perfect for those days when the gym seems like a daunting task. It's an all-encompassing workout that you can do anytime, anywhere. Not to mention summertime is just around the corner and I don't know about you guys, but I need to whip my (rather large) bum into shape!




 Give it a shot and let me know what you think! Do you have any other easy, at-home workouts that you like to use?

xoxo,
L

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!