Weekend Stroll

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

This past weekend was spent lunching, brunching & furniture shopping. We went up to one of our favorite spots outside of Boston -- Admiral's Hill -- also hopefully the site of our future apartment (just putting it out there, universe!) The weather was perfect for a nice stroll along the water. Can't believe I was able to leave my sleeping bag coat at home in January!








Blazer: H&M (last spring); Tank: Gap; Scarf: J.Crew (similar); Jeans: William Rast;
Booties: Wyatt DV Dolce Vita (on sale!); Bag: Rebecca Minkoff


I love the look of the nautical-inspired blazer paired with the neon scarf. I'm so into this trend right now. And I can now cross the neon Old Navy Messenger bag off my wish list. Yay! I'm sure you'll be seeing it in an outfit post very soon.


xoxo,
L

3 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!