A Very Stella & Dot Christmas

Monday, December 12, 2011

I was invited to a holiday party Friday night and could not wait to step out in my fabulous Pegasus necklace from Stella & Dot. It's the perfect statement piece (and a great conversation starter!) It instantly spruced up my plain old black dress. I added some red lips and voila! The perfect holiday look!


You will also see my friend Mallory wearing the Bamboleo necklace, another one of my favorites from S&D. I can also see either one of these necklaces with a t-shirt and some boyfriend jeans. Just a thought!







On Mallory (left) -- Dress: Zara; Necklace: Stella & Dot Bamboleo; Pumps: Zara
On me -- Dress: BB Dakota; Necklace: Stella & Dot Pegasus; Chevron Tights: LOFT;
Pumps: Charles David; Bangles: Alex & Ani

What's your favorite piece of statement jewelry? If you're looking for a new piece to add to your collection, you seriously need to check out my personal Stella & Dot website. They have something for everyone on your Christmas list. AND they just added a bunch of new styles to the sale section. Hurry before they discontinue them!

Hope everyone's Monday is a fabulous one.
xoxo,
L

11 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous!!!! The necklace and red lips look so great together.

    http://confessionsoftheglitterati.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Stella & Dot as well!!! Those both of those necklaces in particular. I have the Contessa Jade Necklace & I'm obsessed with it. :)

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a great style ! Following you..Check out my Blog if you want. Greetings from Germany

    ruechicpieces.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gawgeous necklace... thank you for the lovely comment, you are from boston as well... that is enough of a reason to follow aside from your great blog! :)

    http://beantownsbarbie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look absolutely amazing, I just love your dress and the necklace, of course! Great blog, I am now following, maybe you'll have time to visit my blog:)

    Kisses,
    Annabelle
    http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I´m obsessed with statement necklaces and these look simply divine! I want them all :)

    xx Ivana

    Stop by sometimes :)
    Macarons and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome necklace!


    Love,
    Julie - http://juliechoice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm obsessed with those necklaces!! And love Stella & Dot! I was actually looking into their stylist program... how are you liking it? Would you recommend it and is it worth the time and money? I think I read it costs around $200 to start? Any insight would be appreciated :)

    xxM
    FringeFries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!