Outfit Inspiration: Lauren Conrad's Leather & Polka Dot Ensemble

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I loved this look Lauren Conrad wore during New York Fashion Week a few months back. I would quite possibly give my left arm to own Helmut Lang cropped leather pants and Louboutins to match every outfit.




But then again, with just a little time spent scouring the internet, one can find very similar pieces with less agita-inducing pricetags. I found these awesome leather leggings at H&M not too long ago for $20! (Remember them here?)


Polka Dot Blouse: Daniel Rainn via Piperlime; Leather leggings: H&M;
Black Pumps: Charles David; Pink Clutch: DSW

What do you think of my version of LC's fashion week ensemble? Would you wear it?

9 comments:

  1. I love the look! And LC. . . great inspiration and polka dots with leather is a great stylish look.

    Red Soles and Red Wine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I've been trying to find a pair of leather pants for a while now. I need to check out HM

    -Ly
    http://www.lyzhang.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great job. you look amazing. i love the polka dots. thanks for sharing, love. If you get a second I'd love to hear what you think of my latest outfit. I shot it in front of Dee's house from Clueless. I'm sorta obsessed. lol. xo

    http://fashboulevard.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your cute polka dot and blk pant outfits!!!

    jen
    http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your version of LC's dots! You have a new follower... thanks for adding the Glitterati to your roll call :)

    http://confessionsoftheglitterati.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful look! I always do it: check celebrities outfits and create my own take on the look!
    I especially love this one of Lauren;)But I must admit dear you did it even better than she! You look flawless!

    Xx

    Alexandra

    www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!