It's 5 Degrees and I'll Wear a Kimono if I Want To

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Kimono: ASOS; Jeans: James via RueLaLa; Tank: AE; Bag: 3.1 Phillip Lim; Booties: Sam Edelman (last year); Necklaces: Stella & Dot, Gorjana Layer Necklace

Yes, it's WAY too cold to be baring my pasty white arms. But have you ever seen a puffy coat look chic? Me either. So for the sake of some blog photos, I shivered and smized like we were shooting in Hawaii. Speaking of Hawaii, this kimono is slightly reminiscent of my favorite tropical location. All the more reason to wear it during this never-ending polar vortex. Don't you agree?



LOVE layering dainty gold necklaces

Thank you J for the pics!

xoxo,
L

5 comments:

  1. Super chic- and SO BRAVE to go bare arms in the cold!

    :)

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lady! Luckily the pics took about 2 minutes so I survived :)

      Delete
  2. You are a brave girl, stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's just say my next pictures will definitely be taking place inside haha

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!