Rue La La Wishlist!

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

I LOVE the holidays for many reasons. To me, the holidays mean cozy nights spent wrapped in blankets with those you love, festive parties with great friends, weekends spent baking Christmas goodies, and running around like a crazy woman trying to shop for everyone on my list. Luckily, Rue La La has made it super easy for me this year. Their one-stop-shop website makes it easy to browse gifts for the boyfriend, best friend, dog walker and mother-in-law all in one place.

Check out my Rue La La Wishlist to see what I'm coveting this season. Luxury sheets, a leather wrap bracelet, the perfect feminine watch. Oh, and a few great ideas for everyone else on my list too. (What! I've been a good girl this year!) 


Happy Shopping!
xoxo,
L





Disclaimer: While I am an employee and contracted blogger for RueLaLa.com, all opinions are 100% my own and I am not being compensated for this post.

4 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!