Leather Repeat

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Blouse: Zara; Shorts: French Connection; Heels: Shoemint (old); Bag: 3.1 Phillip Lim Medium Pashli; Necklaces: Stella & Dot, Madewell; Rings: Topshop, Stella & Dot

These shorts have been on repeat as of late. Why? Because they're the perfect summer to fall transitional piece. Once the temps dip a bit lower, all I have to do is add a fun pair of tights and a chunky sweater and head on my way. Oh, and I may or may not have a new friend named Pashli. Isn't she cute?



xoxo,
L

7 comments:

  1. oh i love this look! (and i have those shoes!)

    xoxo, jillian
    http://just-jillian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks great and I'm a big fan of your new friend :)

    Hoping to score one of my own via Target of course!

    xo
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this look, Linds - perfect summer-t-fall with the leather shorts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!