Silver Lining

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Jacket: Zara; Skirt: Piperlime (old); Heels: Zara; Watch: Michael Kors "Runway"; Rings: Vintage & Tiffany's; Lip: MAC Snob

Whenever I spend time with a specific girlfriend of mine, we end up in the most random conversations about life, love, and friendships. You name it, we've probably discussed it at length. I'm also pretty sure we've solved most of the world's problems. Too bad the wine we consume during those convos prohibits us from remembering any of it but hey, A for effort, right? One recurring theme in our talks is how attitude is more than half the battle in life. You must always look on the bright side of things. Every cloud has a silver lining. I could go on and on with cheesy cliches but you get my point. What better way to remind myself to look for the silver lining than a pair of sassy silver shoes? (File this under: Watch Lindsey justify every purchase.)



 A special thanks to Elena for the pics!

xoxo,
L

8 comments:

  1. Totally agree on the silver lining...attitude is half the battle, if not three quarters!
    And I LOVE that jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute look! Loving your skirt and heels!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.HeyLoveBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I tracked this jacket down like my life depended on it!

      Delete
  3. I know this is all about the shoes (which are really cute) but love this jacket, Lindsey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! It's definitely become one of my favorites!

      Delete
  4. Hi L,
    Come to see and enter an exciting giveaway on my blog -- a kit for everlasting fabulous manicure from Custom Nail Solutions. :)

    http://fashionstylebeautyandmore.blogspot.ca/2013/05/giveaway-kit-for-everlasting-manicure.html

    Have a great weekend!

    Victoria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!