Fashion's Night Out Boston

Friday, September 7, 2012


Last night I was privileged enough to attend the Neiman Marcus and Boston Common Magazine Fashion's Night Out party at Copley Place. The highlight of the night were definitely the fashion shows and they did not disappoint. I've been in total resistance of admitting that the fall season is upon us, but after seeing the gorgeous selection of clothing last night, I'm ready. 

The trends I'm most excited for this seasons are mixed greens, "borrowed from the boys", and LEATHER! There were so many beautiful colors of leather that I had never considered wearing prior to last night. Now I am in desperate need of a pair of supple, cobalt blue leather pants. Or oxblood. Or greige. Or a bigger bank account.







Vegan Leather Top: Piperlime; Jeans: J Brand; Heels: Miu Miu (Glitter version HERE); Bag: Michael Kors; Necklace: Stella & Dot; Bangles: F21 & The Fashion Truck

Don't forget to enter my INPINK giveaway! The clock is ticking -- giveaway ends Friday, September 14.

Happy Friday!
xoxo,
L

⋅No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!