A Little Flounce Never Hurt Anybody...

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Dress: LOFT; Blazer: Zara; Bag: Michael Kors; Sandals: Dolce Vita; Sunnies: Chloe

There's a couple things I love about this dress. The color block (and I thought I was over color block!), the drop waist 1920s feel, and the overall cuteness of it. I mean, anything with a little flounce puts a little extra pep in my step. Does it do that to you? In retrospect, it probably would have looked much better with heels. But truth be told, I like to limit long days at the office in heels to one day a week. And today just wasn't that day. 

Even though I was loving that today was a bit on the summery side, I would be lying if I said I wasn't excited to pair this with opaque tights and booties in a few short weeks.


Photos by Lexi Marciano

You only have TWO more days to enter my INPINK giveaway to win $40 worth of stylish jewelry. ENTER HERE!

xoxo,
L

3 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!