Weekend Highlights

Monday, March 5, 2012

This past weekend was so much fun. Unfortunately I'm still paying for the lack of sleep but it was well worth it. 

J and I went out for sushi on Friday night -- I had been craving it all week so we went to one of our favorite places All Seasons Table (check out my restaurant review here!) 

Saturday night was my dear friend Christopher's birthday outing. We had dinner and cocktails at 28 Degrees (try the Frozen Bellini!) before heading to The Donkey Show at the Oberon Theatre. This show was SO entertaining. It's essentially a nod to A Midsummer Night's Dream and Studio 54. We purchased tickets on the floor so we could be right in the middle of the madness and glitter. The disco music was perfect and we danced so much my legs are still sore.






Colorblock Heels: Zara; Chevron tights: LOFT; Dress: Zara; Clutch: Madison Elizabeth
Bracelets: Alex & Ani, F21, Bobbles & Lace Boston; Polish: Essie Tart Deco

And then there's Sunday. Oh, how I love/hate Sundays. I love that it's a day where you can and should be incredibly lazy and eat whatever you want. But then that "Sunday anxiety" creeps up when you remember that after Sunday comes the dreaded Monday. And another week full of work. Yuck!

How was your weekend? Any exciting highlights from yours?  

Until tomorrow!
xoxo,
L

3 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!