Easy Pumpkin Pancakes

Wednesday, October 10, 2012


Another day, another pumpkin recipe. I can't get enough of pumpkin this time of year. Lattes, mousse, cookies, I'll take it in any form I can get it. I woke up Sunday and needed pumpkin pancakes. I mean like can't-function-a-moment-longer-without-them type of need. Luckily I had some Bisquick handy so these fluffy piles of deliciousness only took mere moments to whip up.

What You'll Need:
2 cups Bisquick
2 eggs
1-1/4 cup milk
1/2 cup pumpkin puree
2 tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
1 teaspoon vanilla

Directions:
Heat greased griddle over medium heat. Drop 1/4 cup pancake batter onto hot griddle and cook on each side for a few minutes or until golden brown. *Resist the urge to flip the pancakes early, wait until uncooked side bubbles up a little bit. Dust with extra cinnamon and powdered sugar and serve with real maple syrup and a tall glass of milk.

What is your favorite pumpkin recipe?

Enjoy!
xoxo,
L

3 comments:

  1. My roommate made pumpkin pancakes yesterday morning! I ate three! She got a pumpkin pancake mix from Target's in house brand. They were delicious!

    xo
    Kara
    www.thebostonista.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, I can do this! Sounds great with walnuts and a sliced banana on top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just made your pancakes for Sat. AM breakfast - they were soooo yum. Midway thru I added a bit more pumpkin to give them just a little more hit of fall goodness. Loved them - thanks for sharing the recipe.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!