Little Sisters

Thursday, June 28, 2012


Little sisters. Sure, they steal your clothes and refuse to listen to your advice. But they're also pretty damn awesome to have around. My little sister and I are just about 10 years apart. I changed her diapers, babysat her and her friends when I could have been out whooping it up with the rest of my high school buddies, and then fought with her once she hit her teens. Now she's a young adult, fresh out of high school, and entering the most exciting part of her life. In a few short months she'll be joining me in Boston. I cannot wait to have my baby sister and best friend only a couple miles away. 

Being that I am so proud of her, I wanted to share some shots of her graduation weekend. 

She did it!

Throwing of the caps

Me, Taylor & Mom

Siblings...shortest to tallest :(

The second star of the show -- CANNOLI CAKE

Some of Dad's side of the family
The weekend at home was a fun and busy one. We had family in from all over the US and it was so great to see everyone. The weather held out for the main events, including a huge beach volleyball game (we're a competitive bunch!) AND I got my chicken riggie fix. If you don't know what riggies are, you can check the recipe out HERE.

Until tomorrow!
xoxo,
L

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to your sister! You all are a very beautiful family. Best wishes to her and your family!

    octoberchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to your sister!

    I absolutely love your blue dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh, there is nothing like a sister! I'm almost 6 years older than my sis and we are now thick as thieves.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!