Father's Day Gift Ideas

Friday, June 15, 2012

Father's Day Gift Ideas





Fathers... the most simple souls, yet the hardest to shop for. Or at least that statement pertains to my father. Yes, he'd be perfectly happy with a card and an "I love you", (or a zero balance on my credit card... he's in banking). But now that I'm an adult I like to give him gifts I know he wouldn't buy himself. 

So here's my list of father's day gifts perfect for the Dad who has everything he needs in life... but deserves a little more.

Clockwise from top left:

Love you Daddy-O! Happy Father's Day! 

2 comments:

  1. Such great gift ideas for Father's Day! Great color for the ipad case for a guy. Your blog is so cute =)

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    www.StyleCueBySuzieQ.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!