Photo Diary: Punta Cana Part 2

Monday, April 30, 2012

It's hard to believe that a week ago I was still basking in the Caribbean sun. Today's post is dedicated to the outfits we wore while we were down there. My friend Jamie is quite the fashionista herself. And when you take a look at our mothers, there's no question where we get our style from. They're always well dressed and perfectly accessorized. 

Jamie is wearing an Old Navy maxi and I'm in a BCBGeneration romper. Enjoying matching cocktails!

I love this floral French Connection dress with the studded neckline... especially when paired with a tan!

Comfort is key when you're traveling for almost 12 hours. I wore this Victoria's Secret maxi dress and threw an H&M poncho over it when I arrived in cold Boston.

I love the print on both of these dresses. Not to mention the gorgeous turquoise necklaces!

I finally got to wear one of my Jason Wu for Target finds! And my favorite Michael Kors wedges.

Can you believe the necklace my mom is wearing came from a vendor on the beach? Beautiful!

As the pictures show, we lived in cute but comfortable dresses the entire week. How do you like to dress when you're on vacation? Do you dress to the nines or dress for comfort? 

xoxo,
L

4 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!