Christmas in New York

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

As promised, here are a few pictures from my recent trip to NY! The city is absolutely intoxicating this time of year. I love it! I also can't wait to share my fabulous clothing finds that I picked up while I was there. I mean what's a trip to NYC without some shopping, right?

















1.) Taylor & I at lunch
2.) Holiday scene in front of Fox Studios
3.) THE tree @ Rockefeller Center
4.) Another shot of Taylor & I
5.) Window displays @ Saks
6.) Christmas lights @ Radio City
7.) Rocky: 1, Taylor: 0
8.) Carriage ride around Central Park

So as you can see, we hit every single tourist trap while we were there. Even though I was born and raised in Central New York and have visited the city many, many times, I still love to walk around and see all the sights New York has to offer around Christmastime. What is your favorite part about New York?

Like my blog? Why don't you follow me!
Pinterest: LindseyRae84
Instagram: LsFashionDish

4 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!