Christmas Goodies

Friday, December 30, 2011

I'm such a little kid at heart. I couldn't WAIT to wear some of my Christmas gifts so I threw a bunch of them together and came up with this ensemble. I wore it out to dinner with my brother and his girlfriend who are in town visiting. 


I love the layering on the front of the blouse and the beautiful cobalt color. Especially when paired with my fun new orange Rebecca Minkoff bag!






Blouse: Piperlime; Skinny Jeans: Gap; Wedges: Urban Outfitters; Bag: c/o Rebecca Minkoff;
Watch: Michael Kors; Bangles: Alex & Ani; Necklace: gift

What are everyone's plans for New Years? I'll be (hopefully) having a fairly low-key night with friends and family. Hope whatever you're doing is a blast!

See you in 2012!
xoxo,
L

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!