Easy Steak & Cheese Pizza

Thursday, March 29, 2012

I'm heading up to Maine this weekend to see a few of my favorite people in the world -- my cousin Kimberly, her husband, and their three amazing (and energetic) children. It happens to be her birthday tomorrow so we're having an "adult" night out but Saturday night will be spent making our own pizzas. This is such a fun activity for kids because they can make their own personal masterpiece based on what ingredients they like.

I plan to make my signature Easy Steak & Cheese Pizza. And maybe if everyone is lucky enough, I'll even share a slice.

 Left: Easy Chicken Pesto Pizza (recipe HERE) Right: Easy Steak & Cheese Pizza

What You'll Need:
One ready-made pizza crust (I like Boboli)
3-4 tablespoons spicy mayo (sriracha and light mayo mixed together)
1 package Steak-Umms, fully cooked
1 package shredded cheese of your choice (I used Monterey Jack)
Banana peppers
Optional: red onions

Directions:
Preheat oven to 450F. Cook Steak-Umms according to directions on box, set aside. Spread spicy mayo on crust, top with cheese. Add steak and peppers and bake for 8-10 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. *Make sure the cheese layer completely covers the mayo, otherwise it will burn. 


Enjoy!

Happy Thursday!
xoxo,
L

9 comments:

  1. I've been reading your blog for a couple months, and really enjoy it. I'm loving these recipes, i can actually make them! I work full time so simple is better (:

    This blog and yourself are adorable - enjoy Maine!

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. this recipe looks deliciously dangerous!

    http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy! Looks very tasty! ;)

    xoxo,
    Taylor

    taylormorgandesign.bogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i need that NOW!!! looks amazing :)

    xo, nikki

    http://carry-on-couture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooooo, this looks so yummy. fabulous post, love. thanks for sharing. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest outfit post. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!