Flowers, flowers, everywhere

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Flowers, flowers, everywhere

1.) D&G Floral Print Cotton Pant


I'm totally in love with floral prints right now. Together, these pieces look like they belong on the walls of your grandmother's guest bedroom that hasn't seen the light of day since 1963. But separately, and paired with other simple pieces to anchor the look, you have a perfect, on-trend outfit. 

I can't wait to pair the Topshop bustier with a high-waisted pleated skirt. I also love the J.Crew floral peplum shirt with a pair of white straight-leg jeans. The jean shorts are great for a casual day on the beach when paired with a tank and cute flat sandals.

Do you love the floral trend? How would you wear these pieces?

xoxo,
L  



3 comments:

  1. I am OBSESSED with florals too girl! I am on the hunt for some pants- still! Can't find the right ones just yet. Also just ordered some floral pumps from Asos- can't wait! :-)

    <3 Amanda
    FashionableeMe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsey! I just found your blog through Kim's links on her photo site. Looks great!

    I love looking at florals and have a few in my closet that tend towards dark ground. I like to mix them with other prints. Because that's what I do.

    The white ground florals on your board look really fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So in love with the floral trend! That J.Crew top is absolutely gorgeous :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!