Photo Diary: Maine

Monday, April 2, 2012

It might take me the entire week to recover from the sleep lost this past weekend, but I wouldn't trade the time I spent with my cousin and her kids for the world. We had such a great time playing, taking walks, shopping & cooking. 

Below are a few of my favorite shots from the trip. If you've never been to Maine, I'm telling you, you're missing out big time. Winding roads along the coastline, quaint houses, and the friendliest people you can imagine. 

 Dinner at Cava Tapas & Wine Bar in Portsmouth, NH for Kim's birthday

The closet thing I've had to authentic churros since Mexico. They were amazing and the rest of the meal was up there with some of the best food I've ever had.

Evan & Connor enjoying the view in York, ME

 Libby & me

 Jamie & Kim -- best couple ever. Love them!

 Gorgeous harbor, complete with "lobstah" boats

Happy Monday!
xoxo,
L

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!