A Lesson in Layering

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Chambray: J.Crew; Textured Sweatshirt: F21; Coated Denim: JBrand; Wedges: Pour La Victoire via RueLaLa; Necklace: BaubleBar

Sometimes there is absolutely no rhyme or reason for what I wear. Sometimes I stand in front of my closet for what feels like an hour, pondering over what to throw on. I reeeeeally wanted to wear this textured white sweatshirt but short sleeves aren't exactly conducive to December weather in New England. So out came the go-to layering piece -- my chambray shirt. And then came the coated denim pants I've been afraid to wear (no idea why, they're actual super comfortable for looking like they've been painted on...) And there you have it. My typical morning routine. 


xoxo,
L

1 comment:

  1. Excellent layering class, doll- love the way this look turned out!

    Are you staying warm up there in Boston? We're in this weird 3-day patch where it's going to be in the upper 50s here in KC, and then it's right back down to low 30s for the weekend. Joy! Ha. :)

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!