Oh Hey Thursday

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Tulips brighten up any table setting
New hot pink Zara sandals (obsessed)

Favorite afternoon snack: Liberte Coconut Greek Yogurt

Boredom produces fun manis

Stormy skies over Boston

Cinco de Mayo smiles

If only queso fundido and margaritas were good for you...

Just a quick post today to share my latest shots from Instagram (@LsFashionDish). Besides being THE busiest week I've had in a long time, I decided to revamp my workout schedule and head to the gym before work. If you know me, you know what a big accomplishment that is. So needless to say I'm a tad exhausted.

Happy Thursday!
xoxo,
L

3 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE those hot pink sandals. I'm coveting those so bad right now. If you want me to buy them from you, let me know! I'll definitely hand over the cash for those puppies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!