Essie Spring 2012 Collection

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

While I'm not the best at giving myself home manicures, that doesn't stop me from trying. Or from buying up just about every color Essie comes out with. 

And then the Spring 2012 Collection came out. And shockingly enough, I wanted every single one of them. This collection offers the best of two big trends right now: neons and pastels. Both of which I happen to love.

A Crewed Interest -- a luminous peach
Navigate Her -- a light minty sage
To Buy or Not to Buy -- a shimmery lavendar
Ole Caliente -- a bright orangey-red w/ pink undertone
Orange, It's Obvious -- hot orange
Tour de France -- a shimmery fuscia

My favorite is "To Buy or Not to Buy". Ironic, because it also happens to be the story of my life. And quite possibly the title of my autobiography, if I ever write one. What's your fave?

Also, don't forget to enter my GIVEAWAY! With this pink Emily Bracelet, it can be Valentine's Day all year long! ENTER HERE, it's easy.


Hope your day of love is filled with plenty of, well, LOVE! (and chocolate)
xoxo,
L

6 comments:

  1. I <3 Essie!! I put the Sephora for OPI Matte top coat over all my polishes though! It's a great effect! Great colors here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want every one of those colors too! Can't wait to have fun with the springy colors! :-)

    <3 Amanda

    FashionableeMe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love their colors, they're so pretty!! I can't wait to get some of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore Essie polish and this new collection is no exception! I want to buy them all, thanks for sharing.

    Lacey xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!