One Dress, Five Ways: Day Three

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

So I know in my last post I said I felt more comfortable wearing this as a shirt instead of a dress... but I really wanted to show how versatile a piece like this can be by wearing it as a skirt too.






Dress: Everly via BobbePin; Sweater: H&M; Leggings: Hue; Booties: F21 (old)
Nail Polish: Urban Outfitters Smush


Check back again tomorrow and Friday for my final two outfits featuring the Everly Chevron Dress! Hope you enjoy!

xoxo,
L

15 comments:

  1. Seriously loving how you've styled this Everly dress, it's so chic! You look absolutely gorg! Especially in that last pic! Lovin those rosey cheeks of yours!! ;)

    xx
    Jen

    http://belledecouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm loving it all the ways...can't see what else you have up your sleeve! i love it just as a dress and think it looks amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Up to now i prefer the Day One version!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this blog series. Such a cute idea! :)

    www.glamorsham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous look! Such a chic outfit to wear even during Wintertime..love it :)


    xx Ally
    pinsandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So genius! It is amazing as a skirt! I bet you could style it 100 different ways and make it look incredible each time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the sweater over the dress! I love it when small adjustments make a completely different outfit!

    Rhe
    rhestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. so cute, love how you style your dress.
    Christy

    http://am2pmchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your posts this week! I just got that dress and I'm so excited to style it. Thanks for the inspiration :)

    XOXO,

    Britt + Whit

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey dude,nice dress/skirt.You are looking awesome but you can also find new collection at Urban Outfitters Online Coupons.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!