One Dress, Five Ways: Day One

Monday, January 9, 2012

I've recently developed a huge love for chevron. I finally hunted down the Everly Chevron dress and adore it so much that I wanted to figure out several different ways that I could wear it. My project this week is to showcase five ensembles featuring my new favorite dress.


Day one starts off pretty simple. I paired it with my new Rebecca Minkoff bag, simple flats and a top knot.






Dress: Everly via Bobbe Pin; Tights: Hue; Flats: Tory Burch Reva;
Bag: c/o Rebecca Minkoff; Watch: Michael Kors; Bangles: Alex & Ani; Bracelet: Stella & Dot

Keep checking back this week to see how I continue to style this fun dress!

Happy Monday!
xoxo,
L

13 comments:

  1. This is so cute, can't wait to see the other ways you'll style it. Thanks for your sweet comment and I wish I had this outfit when I was searching for something to wear to work today. hehe. The black tights are so chic and the red Rebecca Minkoff really makes it pop! Have a great week

    xoDale
    savvyspice.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. great idea !


    <3
    pia

    everlightly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this dress! It's so cute and looks like it would be really versatile :) Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute outfit! love that bag so colorful

    www.afterflats.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi

    Nice to visit your blog
    Love your dress a lot

    WWW.TAA.GE

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this look! I think I might have to steal it from you :)

    I'm adding you to my favorite new blogs. I can't wait to see additional posts you come up with!

    The Queen of Hearts

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look amazing dear!
    Gorgeous blog! Following! Follow back? <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your outfit, that red bag goes perfectly with the dress. And the flats you're wearing are on my wishlist! Can't wait to see how else you'll be pairing this dress. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this fun and colourful outfit, you look fab

    http://blogoftheprettythings.blogspot.com/

    Xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!