'70s Flare

Monday, December 5, 2011

Apologies for being quiet the past few days! I spent some time in NYC with my Mom and little sister last week -- stay tuned for pictures!


Have I mentioned that I love the whole 70s look right now? I think it will be pretty obvious once you see my outfit of choice for a get together with friends yesterday.


I've always had the hardest time finding jeans that fit me perfectly. Luckily I stumbled across these J Brand Martini Flares. Not only are they long enough for me but they are incredibly comfortable. And they had the exact amount of "flare" I was looking for! How do you feel about 70s trends? Would you wear flared jeans like this?










Flared Jeans: J Brand Martini; Beige Tee: Gap; Faux Fur Trim Vest: F21; Wedge Booties: Urban Outfitters;
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff Nikki Hobo; Bangles: Alex & Ani; Ring: F21

Did you also get a look at my fun holiday-inspired manicure? I love anything sparkly this time of year so I figured instead of going all-out with a red mani, I'd get in the holiday spirit by adding some sparkles to my ring fingers. I kept the rest pretty neutral with one of my faves -- OPI I Pink I Love You. What do you think?
Happy Monday everyone!
xoxo,
L

Like my blog? Why don't you follow me!
Pinterest: LindseyRae84
Instagram: LsFashionDish
I'm on Bloglovin' too!

2 comments:

  1. I love the flared jeans on you and you also have one of my favorites things, a faux fur collar on your cardigan!

    Red Soles and Red Wine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your nails!

    xo Ashleigh

    www.thedaileigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!