Winter Must-Have: Fair Isle Leggings

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

One of my favorite purchases so far this fall has to be my fair isle leggings. They're cute and cozy and perfect for the fast-approaching cold weather.


I'm heading home to Upstate NY today to spend Thanksgiving with the family and have a decently long drive ahead of me. Instead of wearing the yoga pants I typically wear during long drives, I opted for this comfy yet stylish outfit. Now I won't be ashamed to get out of my car at the rest stop.




Sweater dress: Victoria's Secret; Fair isle leggings: F21; Socks: Club Monaco;
Wedge Booties: Urban Outfitters; Bangles: Alex & Ani

What is your favorite travel outift? Are you more of a sacrifice comfort for fashion type?

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving with their friends and family!

Safe travels!
xoxo,
L

2 comments:

  1. I am terrible at dressing comfortable when traveling. Either I look like a bum or I am too dressed up and uncomfortable. I think these Fair Isle leggings are a great travel option and they look so cute!

    I think that your blog is great and I am now following you!

    I would love it if you stopped by my food blog and checked out a jewelry giveaway that is going on now. Here is the link:
    http://twomindscookalike.blogspot.com/2011/11/busy-week-and-giveaway.html

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ~Rona

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!