L's Holiday Wish List

Friday, November 18, 2011

I was dead honest when I said in my last post that gift giving is my favorite part of the holiday season. But I'd be lying if I said I didn't get a tad excited when I see a beautifully wrapped gift under the tree with MY name on it too. (Hey, I'm only human.)


As a kid I would make my wish list MONTHS in advance. There would obviously be various adjustments along the way. And for my dad, a special hand drawn map with an "X" marking exactly where the sought-after item was located in the store... along with size, color and style number in case they had to locate it at another store.


Luckily my wish lists have matured right along with technology. And as of today, I have graduated from sending emails with direct links to the items, to writing a blog about them, complete with pictures. (Not to mention a smidgen of added pressure... because if the items I'm asking for aren't seen in future posts, my readers will know you have failed me. I'm ONLY kidding.)


So mom, dad, boyfriend... here you go. My 2011 holiday wish list:


Viktor Rolf Flowerbomb from Sephora. This stuff smells SO yummy.  




Tile-Quilted Mini from Anthropologie. Hi skirt, meet closet.




Magic Twisty Whisk also from Anthropologie. If I could own one of everything from their kitchen collection, I would. How ridiculously cute is this whisk?




DV by Dolce Vita Wyatt Boots from Endless.com. I LOVE the blue suede and the edginess of these boots. PS -- they're on sale!!




Oh hi boyfriend, you're looking very cute and generous today. What do you think of this Michael Kors Oversized Runway Watch from Piperlime? Wouldn't it look great on my wrist? Next to all those bangles you bought me?




The Rebecca Minkoff Morning After Mini in Blood Red from Revolve Clothing. Isn't she gorg? She perfectly complements my skin tone, no?


And last but not least, I wish that everyone who reads this blog would please make a donation (even $1!) to Bessy's Place via the Massachusetts Humane Society. I adopted my cat Marley from a humane society over five years ago and it breaks my heart to think that there are so many cats that need to find loving homes. Help them build a cage-free sanctuary for homeless kitties! (Yes, folks, I truly am a crazy cat lady.)


How about you? What's on your Christmas list this year?


Happy Friday!
xoxo,

L

1 comment:

  1. your wish list just became my wish list. lol. obsessed. thanks for sharing, love. I hope you had a fabulous weekend. I've got a new outfit post inspired by Marilyn Monroe. Love to hear what you think. xo

    http://fashboulevard.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!